Wednesday 5 January 2011

WWW Wednesday Jan5th.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


hosted by Miz B of Should be Reading






• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


1. I'm currently reading the QI Book Of The Dead by John Llyod & John Mitchinson.


















2.I've not finished anything recently.
3. I have 4 books waiting to be read ! The Leopard Unleased ,
The Marsh King's Daughter both by Elizabeth Chadwick


I Serve by Rosanne E.Lortz and The Perfect King:The Life of EdwardIII by Ian Mortimer .



2 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time getting back into reading mode after a week or so off for the holidays!

    You can see my WWW HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie:Thanks for stopping by!
    Taking getting into the reading mode Very slowly! lol :D

    ReplyDelete