Wednesday 22 January 2014

WWW Wednesday {22.01.2014}




To play along just answer the following three (3) questions :


  • What are you currently reading ?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am i currently reading ? I'm still working my way through "Sinful Folk" by Ned Hayes .Its really good and i'm enjoying it .
What did i recently finish? I recently finished "Your mind is what your brain does for a living" by Steve Fogle and "Doer's Dilemma Why Achievers Suffer And What To Do About It"by Tom.E.Jones
Both Netgalley.
What do i think i'l read next ? I have another netgalley waiting "The Millionaire Map" by Jim Stovell.
I also have a heap of netgalley i'm waiting on.


Images are not working for me at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment