Wednesday 28 July 2010

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

July28 to August 8th.




Kill-Devil And Water by Andrew Pepper, The Girl Of His Dreams by Donna Leon


King Arthur's Bones:Medieval Murders

Leonardo's Swans by Karen Essex.
I have a strange habit of starting series a few books in! lol .

6 comments:

  1. Great finds. I can't start a series mid-way. I HAVE to read them in order. I'm very OCD about it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to start a new series midstream! I do that all the time. In fact, it's probably what will happen when I finally pick up one of the Donna Leon novels (whichever I come across first, I'd imagine). They've been on my TBR list ever since I first saw the German-language tv series based on the series while flying to Frankfurt.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire!
    I'm loving the Donna Leon ,i remember hearing about them a while back .Thought i'd give them a try.The Kill-Devil And Water , and Medieval Murders have been on my TBR for a while !lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look good. I also have a habit of starting series a few books in. I'm glad to find another book-skipper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - lots of historical fiction which I enjoy too. Have heard good things about Leonardo's Swans.

    Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete