Friday 2 July 2010

May & June reading reflections

I was doing an I.T course in May so exams,ect had priority . Having some favs for the few reading challenges helped alot.As did having some rereads in the mix.
I only have a few left for the Royal Reviews:Historical Fiction Reading Challenge























I'm waiting for some books to appear at the moment I have ordered To Defy A King EC .




















I have a few series i think i need to reread, and Darkmans by Nicola Barker which i meant to include in the challenge but forgot!


















My home internet connection was down for a few weeks in June, as well has having no computer for another two weeks as it was in for repairs.
I'm slowly catching up on reading, July is looking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment